I feel honored that I have been ask to participate in a high-level panel discussion at the Data Leader Day 2017 in Berlin, on November 9th.
The panel is filled with top CIOs and CDOs of the German Industry:
- Dr. Volkmar Weckesser, Member of Executive Board & CIO of Centogene
- Dr. Müller-Wünsch, CIO, Otto Group
- Farhad Khalil, CEO & CDO, Der Tagesspiegel
- Helen Arnold, President SAP Data Network
- Dr. Ralf Belusa, CDO, Ziegert real estate
- Steffen Heilmann, CIO, myToys
The discussion will be moderated by Dr. Olaf Röper, who was, among many other functions, CIO of ThyssenKrupp Industrial Solutions AG, a worldwide operating plant manufacturer.
I am very much looking forward to a highly interesting and hopefully controversial discussion about “CIO vs CDO – Who owns the future?”